- Coffee in bed with our Beagle Diva (recently had knee surgery so she still requires lifting in and out of bed)
- Breakfast at home
- Time card processing by Ada while Gary tended to Diva
- Foot and Body Massages at Healthy Sole Reflexology in Elk Grove
- Lunch at Subway
- Manicures (Gary is convinced that "Man"-I-cures always include extra chair massage, extra hand massage, hot wax and are just for men)
- Shopping at Sprouts Market
- NO ARGUMENTS OR STRESS YET
- Home to put away groceries which included the following products for me: Quietude (for calmer sleep), Sedalia (removes rage), Theanine (reduces stress and relaxes the brain), Gaba (for a calm mind), Sleepytime Tea (another healthy sleep trick) and a few other things.
- We bought Salmon for dinner (supposedly contains Tryptophan)
I took a picture of these products to include in this blog.....I have attempted to insert it here and am getting annoyed and STRESSED because the directions in help do not look like my post!!!!!
So much for calm....